Sunday, February 18, 2007

Initiation

The hardest part of starting something new is taking the intiative to start somewhere, so here is my begining. I did not know how and where to start to show my love for Nepal so I want to dedicate this blog to my country Nepal and nothing else. I want to show the world and the Nepalese communities that the weakness we show as a country and how weak we really are. I want to show them our flaws and our strength. I want to show all that we Nepalese also do dare to dream to make our country prosporous country for our coming generation.

Well my HERE IT GOES.

2 comments:

aditya said...

Well,I was looking for some point where i could do my jump start.Over the centuries, we have seen the crisis, catastrophie and starvation that crippled our nation to such a horrible point. Those horrible situation has brought up variety of circumstances that has gotten to such climax in our beloved nation. Nation, nationality and its soverignity has always been secured. But the results are always cherished by those who have money. Why do we not contribute our 15 minute a day to think about our nation. Our thinking today become the concrete strategy for tomorrow.We youth living out of the country have resources whether it is in the form of money or manpower or brainpower. Let us just think about it, and please share us. I am very concerned about the basic health care delivery in the countryside. A small change in a small place in our country makes a big change,if we all do it. Just ponder it please.

Dhaka_Topi said...

aditya bro...

That is precisely my point. We need more youth to come forward and I am seraching for such youth which we can join this blog group and take it one step at a time. Anyone and everyone can do it just matter of choice and determination.
If you have an idea that you would like to put and help us with developmental activities then you can email me.